Prep : 5 Minutes Plus Cooling
Cook : 10 Minutes
Serves : 8
- 2 x 75cl bottle red wine
- 600ml orange juice
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 pot Rosemary, roughly chopped
- 1 pot Thyme, roughly chopped
How to make Rosemary and Thyme Scented Mulled Wine
- Place all the ingredients in a large saucepan
- Bring up to just boiling and simmer it covered for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly once boiled.
- Pass through a sieve and serve warm.
For a non-alcoholic version, use 1 litre red grape juice.
Enjoy your mulled wine with a herby twist!
Thyme tea is a soothing herbal infusion with numerous health benefits. It is a great choice, whether you're looking for a natural remedy for a cough or just want a relaxing beverage....
Indulge in the rich flavours of a perfectly cooked rosemary steak, topped with a delectable asparagus sauce. This dish combines the robust aroma of rosemary with the subtle sweetness of...
A refreshing and healthy lemon chicken pasta recipe that is a great treat, especially for hot summers. This easy recipe is simple and quick to make with our instructions. How...
A wonderful, traditional and easy beef stew recipe, ideal for keeping warm in the winter. Full of flavour and great for slow cooking, so you can come home to a...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.