Prep : 10 minutes
Cook : 10 minutes
Serves : 2 - 3
2 Chicken breasts
1 teaspoon Lemon Thyme
128g Grated cheese
6 Small tomatoes
Salad cream (to taste)
A refreshing and healthy lemon chicken pasta recipe that is a great treat, especially for hot summers. This easy recipe is simple and quick to make with our instructions.
How to make lemon chicken pasta:
- Cut the chicken into small pieces and put it in a saucepan with the Lemon Thyme, then add some butter and cook until golden. (You can add garlic for flavour if you wish)
- Boil the pasta in water until soft.
- Cut up the lettuce with a pair of scissors (or a knife) and put it on a plate with the sweetcorn, chopped cucumber and tomatoes.
- Drain the pasta and add a squeeze of lemon juice to it, then mix and add to the plate.
- Add the chicken and grated cheese, then pour on the salad cream in a zigzag motion and serve.
Thyme tea is a soothing herbal infusion with numerous health benefits. It is a great choice, whether you're looking for a natural remedy for a cough or just want a relaxing beverage....
This mediterranean roast chicken dish is infused with thyme and is a delicious alternative to your normal Sunday roast, especially in the heat of Summer. How to make mediterranean roast...
If you like mulled wine you will love this rosemary thyme scented mulled wine recipe. Think of the fragrant spices of mulled wine with the addition of fresh rosemary and...
This poached pears recipe is a show stopping dessert with thyme and mint and is served on a vibrant raspberry sauce. The method for this poached pears recipe: Place the...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.