Prep : 15 mins
Cook : 20 mins
Serves : 2 people as a side, 1 person as a main
½ Butternut Squash, sliced into 1cm thick slices
1 tbsp of Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
2 crushed garlic cloves
3 to 4 sprigs of Rosemary
100g of Feta
100g of Kale
Optional: red chilli if you want to add a bit of kick
Do you like roasted butternut squash feta salad? You will definitely like it with Kale!
Here's how to make our roasted butternut squash feta salad:
- Put slices into bowl, add oil, salt and pepper, crushed garlic and rosemary
- Mix together so all coated and tip into roasting tin then roast in the oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 mins.
- After that time, cover butternut with 100g of Kale and put back into the oven for another 5-10 mins.
- Once butternut is tender, tip into serving bowl, mix and crumble the feta over the top.
How do you serve your ready roasted rosemary butternut squash?
Indulge in the rich flavours of a perfectly cooked rosemary steak, topped with a delectable asparagus sauce. This dish combines the robust aroma of rosemary with the subtle sweetness of...
A wonderful, traditional and easy beef stew recipe, ideal for keeping warm in the winter. Full of flavour and great for slow cooking, so you can come home to a...
If you like mulled wine you will love this rosemary thyme scented mulled wine recipe. Think of the fragrant spices of mulled wine with the addition of fresh rosemary and...
This baked camembert recipe is deliciously gooey and infused with garlic and rosemary, giving it optimum flavour. Baked camembert makes a perfect starter when hosting for guests or on a...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.