Prep : 5 Minutes
Cook : 3-4 Minutes
Serves : 4
- 250g whole camembert cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 large sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
How to bake camembert:
- Unwrap the camembert and place it back on the wooden base. Make slits in the cheese with a sharp knife and insert garlic slices and small sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Microwave on medium for 1 minute at a time (for 3-4 minutes) or until the cheese has just melted OR bake for 10 mins in 170 degree oven.
- Garnish with red chilli and serve with the crudités, melba toast and breadsticks for dipping into the melted cheese.
- Serve with a selection of vegetable crudités, melba toast and bread sticks.
- Serve and enjoy!
Indulge in the rich flavours of a perfectly cooked rosemary steak, topped with a delectable asparagus sauce. This dish combines the robust aroma of rosemary with the subtle sweetness of...
A wonderful, traditional and easy beef stew recipe, ideal for keeping warm in the winter. Full of flavour and great for slow cooking, so you can come home to a...
If you like mulled wine you will love this rosemary thyme scented mulled wine recipe. Think of the fragrant spices of mulled wine with the addition of fresh rosemary and...
These moroccan lamb burgers served in a homemade rosemary focaccia bun make a perfect wholesome lunch or a delicious treat for dinner. Method: Mix the bread mix with the garlic...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.