Prep : 10 mins
Cook : 20 mins
Serves : 2
2 cod fillets
1 lemon, zest and juice
100g of breadcrumbs
2 tbsp of olive oil
Handful of chopped curly parsley
Making lemon and herb crusted cod at home is very easy using our recipe with fresh Parsley, baked to perfection.
Step by step instructions:
- Line a small roasting tin with baking parchment.
- Place cod fillets into roasting tin.
- In a separate bowl combine breadcrumbs, juice and zest of 1 lemon, olive oil and parsley until the breadcrumbs come together.
- Gently pat breadcrumbs onto fillets to form a crust.
- Bake in the oven for 15 -20mins at 180 degrees until fish is cooked through.
Serve your parsley crumb cod with a wedge of lemon. Goes great with our new potato salad.
This delicious lemon and herb chicken marinade recipe is a light, refreshing dish and works perfectly with a homemade tabbouleh. If you're looking for a light dish for a midweek...
This chicken asparagus pasta is a delicious all-time favourite in most households as a dish to serve to guests or as an everyday meal. How to make chicken asparagus pasta:...
This chicken risotto recipe makes a delicious wholesome meal, with the parsley and spelt giving it an extra special finish. If you love a risotto, this recipe is definitely one...
Try this fresh and zesty salsa verde recipe next time you want to cook with Lamb. It’s a great summer flavour that can be used to compliment Lamb whether you...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.