Prep : 15 minutes plus cooling
Cook : 25 Minutes
Serves : 4
- 2 lemons
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 25g chopped fresh parsley
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts, scored (500g)
- 200g bulghar wheat
- 4 tomatoes, diced (280g)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
How to make the lemon and herb chicken marinade:
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Mix together the zest and juice of 1 lemon, the oil and 1 tbsp parsley. Add the chicken and marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Place the chicken in a small roasting tin and roast for 25 minutes.
How to make tabbouleh:
- While your chicken is marinading, cook the bulgur wheat in a small saucepan with 200ml water, Simmer gently covered for 5 minutes. Cool with the lid on.
- Mix the tomatoes, remaining parsley, mint and juice of the remaining lemon into the bulgur wheat and serve with the chicken, pouring over the left over juices.
This delicious carrot cake recipe is a winner at any tea party or simply just to make at home as a sweet treat. Topped with sprigs of fresh mint, this...
This poached pears recipe is a show stopping dessert with thyme and mint and is served on a vibrant raspberry sauce. The method for this poached pears recipe: Place the...
This chicken asparagus pasta is a delicious all-time favourite in most households as a dish to serve to guests or as an everyday meal. How to make chicken asparagus pasta:...
This chicken risotto recipe makes a delicious wholesome meal, with the parsley and spelt giving it an extra special finish. If you love a risotto, this recipe is definitely one...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.