Prep : 10 Minutes
Cook : 10 Minutes
Serves : 4
- 300g pasta shapes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 300g boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 230g bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 3
- 150g cream cheese
- 25g chives, snipped
- 25g parsley, chopped
This chicken asparagus pasta is a delicious all-time favourite in most households as a dish to serve to guests or as an everyday meal.
How to make chicken asparagus pasta:
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 10 minutes until tender, drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the chicken and asparagus for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and herbs with 75ml water and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir into the pasta, season to taste and serve.
Hint and tip
Try using garlic and herb soft cheese for a quick garlicky flavour.
A creamy and delicious leeks and duck breast recipe that is easy to make and a wonderful addition to your to-cook list, plus it makes for a great Spring dish for...
This delicious lemon and herb chicken marinade recipe is a light, refreshing dish and works perfectly with a homemade tabbouleh. If you're looking for a light dish for a midweek...
If you love prawn tagliatelle, you will adore our chive and prawn tagliatelle. With the chives mild onion-like flavour and a hint of garlic, the chives give this already great...
This chicken risotto recipe makes a delicious wholesome meal, with the parsley and spelt giving it an extra special finish. If you love a risotto, this recipe is definitely one...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.