Prep : 10 minutes
Cook : 20 minutes
Serves : 2 - 4
1 tablespoon Chives
2 Duck breast
2 Spring onions
2 Large potatoes
A creamy and delicious leeks and duck breast recipe that is easy to make and a wonderful addition to your to-cook list, plus it makes for a great Spring dish for family and friends too.
Step by step guide
- Cut the duck into small cubes and then cook.
- Chop the leeks and spring onions into circles.
- Boil the potatoes until soft, then steam the leeks and spring onions for about 5 mins.
- In a saucepan, mix the cream in with the steamed vegetables and heat till warm.
- Next, add a spoon of butter to the drained potatoes and mash them.
- Put the mash and creamy leeks into a bowl, add the cooked duck, then top with fresh Chives and serve.
If you love prawn tagliatelle, you will adore our chive and prawn tagliatelle. With the chives mild onion-like flavour and a hint of garlic, the chives give this already great...
This chicken asparagus pasta is a delicious all-time favourite in most households as a dish to serve to guests or as an everyday meal. How to make chicken asparagus pasta:...
Our cheese omelette recipe has been upgraded in deliciousness by adding some fresh chives! This omelette recipe is easy to follow and takes only 15 minutes to prep and cook....
Try this fresh and zesty salsa verde recipe next time you want to cook with Lamb. It’s a great summer flavour that can be used to compliment Lamb whether you...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.