Prep : 10 Minutes
Cook : 10 Minutes
Serves : 4
- 300g tagliatelle
- 50g butter
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 200g cooked, peeled tiger prawns
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives, from a living pot of chives
- Juice of ½ lemon
For the prawns, we use peeled tiger prawns but you can use whatever type prawns you prefer, but it's good to bare in mind that you will probably want them peeled for ease of eating with your tagliatelle.
How to make Prawn Tagliatelle
- Cook the tagliatelle in boiling water for 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a frying pan and add the chilli, garlic and prawns and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Toss into the tagliatelle and stir in the fresh chives and lemon juice. Season to taste.
A creamy and delicious leeks and duck breast recipe that is easy to make and a wonderful addition to your to-cook list, plus it makes for a great Spring dish for...
This chicken asparagus pasta is a delicious all-time favourite in most households as a dish to serve to guests or as an everyday meal. How to make chicken asparagus pasta:...
Our cheese omelette recipe has been upgraded in deliciousness by adding some fresh chives! This omelette recipe is easy to follow and takes only 15 minutes to prep and cook....
Try this fresh and zesty salsa verde recipe next time you want to cook with Lamb. It’s a great summer flavour that can be used to compliment Lamb whether you...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.