Prep : 5 mins
Cook : 10 mins
Serves : 2
Handful of chopped chives
100g of grated cheddar
1tbsp of olive oil
Salt and pepper
Our cheese omelette recipe has been upgraded in deliciousness by adding some fresh chives! This omelette recipe is easy to follow and takes only 15 minutes to prep and cook.
How to make a cheese omelette:
- Heat the oil in a medium sized frying pan.
- Whisk eggs gently until eggs are broken.
- Tip whisked eggs into frying pan.
- As the egg begins to cook through, tilt the pan so that all surfaces are covered with egg.
- After a couple of minutes, sprinkle the cheese and chives to cover the omelette.
- Once the egg is almost cooked through, fold in half.
To serve, add a green salad or chips.
A creamy and delicious leeks and duck breast recipe that is easy to make and a wonderful addition to your to-cook list, plus it makes for a great Spring dish for...
If you love prawn tagliatelle, you will adore our chive and prawn tagliatelle. With the chives mild onion-like flavour and a hint of garlic, the chives give this already great...
This chicken asparagus pasta is a delicious all-time favourite in most households as a dish to serve to guests or as an everyday meal. How to make chicken asparagus pasta:...
Try this fresh and zesty salsa verde recipe next time you want to cook with Lamb. It’s a great summer flavour that can be used to compliment Lamb whether you...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.