Prep : 10 mins
Cook : 10-15 mins
Serves : 3-4 people as a side salad
500g baby potatoes
Sprig of Mint
6 finely chopped gherkins
Juice of 1 lemon
1tbsp of Olive oil
2 tbsp of picking liquid from gherkins
2 tbsp of finely chopped capers
Salt and pepper
Handful of FLP
This no mayo potato salad is a very simple recipe and is made extra tasty by adding fresh mint.
Step by step instructions:
- Boil potatoes with sprig of mint, until potatoes are al dente, roughly about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix all other ingredients in a bowl. Once potatoes are cooked, drain and combine with other ingredients.
- Thoroughly combine (your hands are effective at this point!)
- Serve your cold no mayo potato salad with a second handful of parsley scattered on top.
This delicious lemon and herb chicken marinade recipe is a light, refreshing dish and works perfectly with a homemade tabbouleh. If you're looking for a light dish for a midweek...
This delicious carrot cake recipe is a winner at any tea party or simply just to make at home as a sweet treat. Topped with sprigs of fresh mint, this...
This poached pears recipe is a show stopping dessert with thyme and mint and is served on a vibrant raspberry sauce. The method for this poached pears recipe: Place the...
This grain salad recipe makes the perfect side salad or to have on the table at any summer BBQ. Our minted grain salad is one to remember! If you prefer...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.