Prep : 5 Minutes
Serves : 2
- Crushed ice
- 6 tbsp sloe gin
- 4 sprigs mint, roughly torn
- Tonic or soda water
How to make our Sloe Gin Fizz with mint.
Our Sloe Gin Fizz recipe is one you'll want to save and use time and time again. Impress your friends with this easy to follow step by step recipe.
- Half fill 2 long glasses with crushed ice.
- Add the mint and mix well with a spoon to help release the mint flavour.
- To finish off your Sloe Gin Fizz, pour over the sloe gin and top up with tonic or soda.
And that's it! You've made Sloe Gin Fizz at home. Share this recipe with your family and friends.
This delicious lemon and herb chicken marinade recipe is a light, refreshing dish and works perfectly with a homemade tabbouleh. If you're looking for a light dish for a midweek...
This delicious carrot cake recipe is a winner at any tea party or simply just to make at home as a sweet treat. Topped with sprigs of fresh mint, this...
This poached pears recipe is a show stopping dessert with thyme and mint and is served on a vibrant raspberry sauce. The method for this poached pears recipe: Place the...
This no mayo potato salad is a very simple recipe and is made extra tasty by adding fresh mint. Step by step instructions: Boil potatoes with sprig of mint, until...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.