Prep : 15 Minutes
Cook : 15-20 Minutes
Serves : 4
- 100g walnut pieces
- 1 tbsp English mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pot flat leaf parsley
- 75g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 pork loin steaks, trimmed
- 200g vine on cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Place the walnuts, mustard, garlic and all but 3 sprigs of the parsley including the stalks into a food processor and blitz to give a paste. Add in the Cheddar and process to combine and season.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the pork steaks to brown on both sides, about 5 minutes and transfer to a baking tray. Press the English pesto over the steaks, add the tomatoes, still on the vine to the tray and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve your pesto crusted pork topped with the tomatoes, sprinkled with remaining chopped parsley and new potatoes.
This delicious lemon and herb chicken marinade recipe is a light, refreshing dish and works perfectly with a homemade tabbouleh. If you're looking for a light dish for a midweek...
This chicken asparagus pasta is a delicious all-time favourite in most households as a dish to serve to guests or as an everyday meal. How to make chicken asparagus pasta:...
This chicken risotto recipe makes a delicious wholesome meal, with the parsley and spelt giving it an extra special finish. If you love a risotto, this recipe is definitely one...
Making lemon and herb crusted cod at home is very easy using our recipe with fresh Parsley, baked to perfection. Step by step instructions: Line a small roasting tin with...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.