Prep : 10 Minutes
Cook : 15 Minutes
Serves : 4
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped (170g)
- 1 carrot, diced (170g)
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 600ml vegetable stock
- 75g macaroni pasta
- 2 tbsp chopped thyme
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ Savoy cabbage, shredded (125g)
Whether you are looking for a fresh soup in the spring or hunkering down for a comforting dish in the autumn. Adding fresh herbs really elevates this dish and gives it a completely different flavour, read on for the full recipe.
How to make mediterranean minestrone soup:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion and carrot for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, stock, macaroni, thyme and beans and bring to the boil, simmer for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the cabbage and cook for a further 2 minutes until tender.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread.
As always, if you are looking to improve your kitchen garden Season Herbs is here to help. We provide high quality herb plants ready to be planted in your garden, browse our full collection today.
Thyme tea is a soothing herbal infusion with numerous health benefits. It is a great choice, whether you're looking for a natural remedy for a cough or just want a relaxing beverage....
A refreshing and healthy lemon chicken pasta recipe that is a great treat, especially for hot summers. This easy recipe is simple and quick to make with our instructions. How...
This mediterranean roast chicken dish is infused with thyme and is a delicious alternative to your normal Sunday roast, especially in the heat of Summer. How to make mediterranean roast...
If you like mulled wine you will love this rosemary thyme scented mulled wine recipe. Think of the fragrant spices of mulled wine with the addition of fresh rosemary and...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.