Prep : 10 Minutes
Cook : 25-30 Minutes
Serves : 2
- 100g dried Puy lentils
- 2 raw whole beetroot, scrubbed and cut into wedges (250g)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200g baby plum tomatoes
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp creamed horseradish sauce
- 25g fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Cook the lentils in boiling water for 25-30 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Meanwhile, place the beetroot in a roasting tin and toss in 1 tbsp oil. Roast for 15 minutes. Add the tomatoes to the beetroot and roast for 10 minutes. Mix into the lentils.
- Whisk the remaining oil, vinegar, Dijon and horseradish sauce together and toss into the salad with the parsley. Season to taste.
This delicious lemon and herb chicken marinade recipe is a light, refreshing dish and works perfectly with a homemade tabbouleh. If you're looking for a light dish for a midweek...
This chicken asparagus pasta is a delicious all-time favourite in most households as a dish to serve to guests or as an everyday meal. How to make chicken asparagus pasta:...
This chicken risotto recipe makes a delicious wholesome meal, with the parsley and spelt giving it an extra special finish. If you love a risotto, this recipe is definitely one...
Making lemon and herb crusted cod at home is very easy using our recipe with fresh Parsley, baked to perfection. Step by step instructions: Line a small roasting tin with...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.