Prep : 10 Minutes
Cook : 30 Minutes
Serves : 2
- 300g whole beetroot, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ pot Thyme, chopped
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 cod fillets
- 450g floury potatoes, cut into chunks
- 15g butter
- 3 tbsp semi skimmed milk
- 2 tsp horseradish sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Place the beetroot in a small roasting tin and toss in the oil, 1/3 thyme and vinegar, season and bake for 15 minutes. Place the cod on a small baking tray and add to the oven and cook for a further 15 minutes until the cod is cooked and beetroot is tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 10-15 minutes until tender, drain and mash with the butter, milk, 1/3 thyme and seasoning.
- Toss the beetroot in the horseradish with 2 tbsp water and remaining thyme and serve with the baked cod and creamy mash.
Thyme tea is a soothing herbal infusion with numerous health benefits. It is a great choice, whether you're looking for a natural remedy for a cough or just want a relaxing beverage....
A refreshing and healthy lemon chicken pasta recipe that is a great treat, especially for hot summers. This easy recipe is simple and quick to make with our instructions. How...
This mediterranean roast chicken dish is infused with thyme and is a delicious alternative to your normal Sunday roast, especially in the heat of Summer. How to make mediterranean roast...
If you like mulled wine you will love this rosemary thyme scented mulled wine recipe. Think of the fragrant spices of mulled wine with the addition of fresh rosemary and...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.