Prep : 10 Minutes
Cook : 20 Minutes
- 20g Sage
- 454g pack sausages
- 3 red onions, cut into ½ cm slices
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 100ml red wine vinegar
- 50g soft brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Remove 8 large sage leaves and wrap around the centre of each sausage (secure with a cocktail stick if required). Chop the remaining sage.
- Place the onions, garlic, and half the chopped sage in a roasting tin and toss in 1 tbsp oil. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil and fry the sausages for 5-6 minutes until evenly browned and add to the roasting tin for the last 15 minutes.
- Set the sausages aside and keep warm. Transfer the onions to a small saucepan and add the vinegar and sugar and cook for 5 minutes until caramelised.
- Stir in the remaining sage and season, serve with the sausages.
When it comes to comforting and autumnal soups, butternut squash and Sage are an unbeatable duo. Today, we'll be sharing a simple and flavourful soup recipe that will warm your soul on a...
This easy fried rice recipe stands as a versatile dish that is perfect for both small gatherings and large feasts alike. Whether you're hosting a weekend family dinner, a last-minute...
This easy-to-make BBQ chicken recipe is packed with flavour and perfect for barbecues or as a dinner all on its own. This is a dish that certainly won't disappoint. How to...
This delicious duck breast recipe is simple yet incredibly impressive with the sweetness of the figs and the beautifully fragrant sage glaze. This dish is definitely one to wow your...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.