Prep : 10 Minutes
Cook : 15 minutes
Serves : 2
- 2 duck breasts
- 170g figs, halved
- 2 tbsp honey
- 20g Sage, chopped
- 150g couscous
- 200ml hot chicken stock
How to make this duck breast recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Score the duck skin and fry, skin side down first for 1-2 minutes each side, transfer to a small roasting tin and add the figs, honey and half the sage.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes for medium.
- Meanwhile, place the couscous in a bowl with remaining sage and pour over the hot stock. Cover and leave for 5 minutes before fluffing up with a fork.
- Slice the duck into 4 and serve with the couscous topped with the figs drizzled with remaining juices.
This dish is excellent for special occasions. For entertaining, double the recipe to serve 4.
When it comes to comforting and autumnal soups, butternut squash and Sage are an unbeatable duo. Today, we'll be sharing a simple and flavourful soup recipe that will warm your soul on a...
This easy fried rice recipe stands as a versatile dish that is perfect for both small gatherings and large feasts alike. Whether you're hosting a weekend family dinner, a last-minute...
This easy-to-make BBQ chicken recipe is packed with flavour and perfect for barbecues or as a dinner all on its own. This is a dish that certainly won't disappoint. How to...
This easy sage and onion stuffing recipe will give you perfect stuffing balls every time! This easy to follow recipe is broken down in steps to give you the instructions...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.