Prep : 10 Minutes
Cook : 15 Minutes
Serves : 4
- 25g butter
- 1 large onion, finely chopped (220g)
- 10 fresh sage leaves, chopped
- 200g fresh white breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 150ml chicken stock
- Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the onion and sage for 5 minutes. Add the breadcrumbs and pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the stock and season to taste.
- Roll into 12 balls and place on a lightly greased baking tray and cook for 15 minutes.
- Alternatively, press into an ovenproof serving dish and bake for 20 minutes until golden.
- Serve alongside a delicious roast chicken.
When it comes to comforting and autumnal soups, butternut squash and Sage are an unbeatable duo. Today, we'll be sharing a simple and flavourful soup recipe that will warm your soul on a...
This easy fried rice recipe stands as a versatile dish that is perfect for both small gatherings and large feasts alike. Whether you're hosting a weekend family dinner, a last-minute...
This easy-to-make BBQ chicken recipe is packed with flavour and perfect for barbecues or as a dinner all on its own. This is a dish that certainly won't disappoint. How to...
This delicious duck breast recipe is simple yet incredibly impressive with the sweetness of the figs and the beautifully fragrant sage glaze. This dish is definitely one to wow your...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.