Prep : 10 minutes
Cook : 30 minutes
Serves : 2 - 4
2 Chicken breasts
4 Sage leaves
½ Red Bell Pepper
480ml Smokey Tomato Sauce
2 teaspoons BBQ flavoured spice mix
This easy-to-make BBQ chicken recipe is packed with flavour and perfect for barbecues or as a dinner all on its own. This is a dish that certainly won't disappoint.
How to make BBQ Chicken
- Start by steaming the asparagus and finely chopping up your Sage leaves.
- While the asparagus cooks, cut the chicken breast into thin but large pieces and sprinkle on the spice mix. (You can coat the strips of chicken in garlic and black pepper for extra flavour if you wish)
- Put some butter in a frying pan, then place the chicken in with it and cook until the chicken is golden
- Put some butter in a frying pan, then place the chicken in with it and cook until the chicken is golden.
- Next, add the chopped bell pepper to the frying pan and stir.
- Once the Bell Pepper has fried, add the tomato sauce and mix on a low heat, stirring until the sauce is hot.
- Lastly, serve your bbq chicken on a plate and add the asparagus, then sprinkle on the Sage. (Keeping the Sage uncooked lets its bold, lemony tang really stand out, but you can add it in step 4 if you prefer)
When it comes to comforting and autumnal soups, butternut squash and Sage are an unbeatable duo. Today, we'll be sharing a simple and flavourful soup recipe that will warm your soul on a...
This easy fried rice recipe stands as a versatile dish that is perfect for both small gatherings and large feasts alike. Whether you're hosting a weekend family dinner, a last-minute...
This delicious duck breast recipe is simple yet incredibly impressive with the sweetness of the figs and the beautifully fragrant sage glaze. This dish is definitely one to wow your...
This easy sage and onion stuffing recipe will give you perfect stuffing balls every time! This easy to follow recipe is broken down in steps to give you the instructions...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.