Prep : 10 minutes
Cook : 20 minutes
Serves : 2-3
1 teaspoon Fennel seeds
1 teaspoon Rosemary
1 Large carrot
1 teaspoon Ground turmeric
1 Stock cube (chicken or garlic)
4 Swiss Chards
Enjoy the rich flavour of our Fennel Soup Recipe, a delightful and healthy dish that's easy to prepare. This recipe combines the aromatic essence of fennel herb seeds, rice, and a medley of fresh vegetables in a few easy steps.
How to Cook Fennel in Soup
1. Peel and thinly slice the carrot, then steam for 5-10 minutes. Dice the onion and sauté in butter or oil until golden.
2. Boil the rice and stir in fennel seeds. Once the rice is soft but not mushy, drain and rinse with clean water to reduce stickiness.
3. Boil water, add the stock cube, and stir. Combine the sautéed onion, rosemary, and turmeric in a blender until smooth.
4. Chop the cabbage and cut the chard stems, then steam with the carrots for 5 minutes.
5. Heat the stock to the desired temperature. Add the steamed vegetables and top with the fennel rice.
Serve your vibrant fennel soup recipe, a colourful, flavour-packed dish that's as good for your taste buds as it is for your health. Enjoy!
This unique recipe is a game-changer for those seeking an easy, quick, and healthy family meal. Infused with the zesty bitterness of lemon and delightful anise-like flavours from the fennel herb, featuring...
This herby Chicken Tray Bake recipe is a delicious and healthy meal that combines the flavours of Fennel and Thyme. It's the perfect recipe to satisfy your cravings. How To Make A Chicken...
Lamb Risotto and Fennel is not a combination you hear everyday, yet this unique pairing makes for a stand out dish that only takes 20 minutes to cook! Perfectly served...
This prawn and fennel salad is packed full of zingy flavour and is a great summer dish for lunch or dinner. It also works well as a side salad for...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.