Prep : 10 minutes
Cook : 20 minutes
Serves : 2
- Fresh mackerel fish fillet
- Greaseproof paper
- 3 slices of preserved lemon
- Handful of fennel fronds
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Baked Mackerel
1. Place the mackerel fillet on greaseproof paper.
2. Layer 3 slices of preserved lemon and a handful of fennel fronds on top.
3. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Close the parcel and bake in the oven at 200°C for 15 minutes.
Serve your baked mackerel with a side of baby leaf salad and boiled new potatoes for a wholesome meal.
It's as simple as that! Indulge in the delightful flavours of this unique dish featuring fresh mackerel fish.
Share this mouth-watering recipe with your friends or save it for later. Your taste buds will thank you!
Enjoy the rich flavour of our Fennel Soup Recipe, a delightful and healthy dish that's easy to prepare. This recipe combines the aromatic essence of fennel herb seeds, rice, and a medley of...
This herby Chicken Tray Bake recipe is a delicious and healthy meal that combines the flavours of Fennel and Thyme. It's the perfect recipe to satisfy your cravings. How To Make A Chicken...
Lamb Risotto and Fennel is not a combination you hear everyday, yet this unique pairing makes for a stand out dish that only takes 20 minutes to cook! Perfectly served...
This prawn and fennel salad is packed full of zingy flavour and is a great summer dish for lunch or dinner. It also works well as a side salad for...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.