Prep : 15 Minutes
Cook : 30-35 Minutes
Serves : 6
- 175g butter, softened
- 200g plain chocolate, broken into pieces
- 3 medium eggs
- 175g caster sugar
- 100g flour
- 40g cocoa
- 1 pot Basil, chopped
- 2 Bramley apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180oC, gas mark 4. Grease a 2 litre
- ovenproof serving dish.
How to make the chocolate pudding:
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a bowl over a pan of simmering water until it's silky smooth.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together until pale and fluffy, whisk in the chocolate mixture.
- Sift together the flour and cocoa and stir into the mixture. Stir in half the basil.
- Place the apples in the dish and sprinkle over the remaining basil.
- Pour over the cake mixture and bake for 30-35 minutes until cooked but still slightly gooey in the centre.
Originating from Genoa, Italy, basil pesto sauce is a traditional Italian sauce that has become a favourite worldwide. Welcome to our simple, flavourful, and creamy basil pesto pasta recipe, a staple...
This delicious cheesy tagliatelle recipe will give you a tasty and healthy meal option which you will love for its delicious flavour, and of course, it’s the Basil which makes...
This chicken kebab recipe is deliciously fresh with a tomato and basil compote, perfect for a staple meal at home or a BBQ with friends. How to make this chicken...
This chocolate muffin recipe is a sweet and delicious treat, with the addition of basil to add in a fresh herby flavour. If you're looking for something easy to make...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.