Prep : 10 minutes
Cook : 30 minutes
Serves : 2 - 4
Greek/common Basil (garnish)
60g Grated cheese
Bacon bits (optional)
This delicious cheesy tagliatelle recipe will give you a tasty and healthy meal option which you will love for its delicious flavour, and of course, it’s the Basil which makes it so great.
- Prepare to make the white sauce by grating some cheese and getting the milk ready next to you.
- Stir the butter and flour in a hot saucepan until it has a dough-like texture.
- Next, add a splash of milk and stir off the heat until everything is a liquid consistency.
- Add the grated cheese and the rest of the milk, then keep stirring until the cheese melts in and the sauce is the right thickness. (Don’t stop stirring or the liquid could go lumpy)
- Boil the pasta in water until it is soft, then drain.
- Steam the peas and sweetcorn.
- Add everything to the sauce (plus the bacon if you wish) and mix in, then add the Basil leaves on top and serve.
Enjoy your basil tagliatelle pasta!
Originating from Genoa, Italy, basil pesto sauce is a traditional Italian sauce that has become a favourite worldwide. Welcome to our simple, flavourful, and creamy basil pesto pasta recipe, a staple...
This chicken kebab recipe is deliciously fresh with a tomato and basil compote, perfect for a staple meal at home or a BBQ with friends. How to make this chicken...
This chocolate pudding is a delicious dessert with a twist to wow your guests. With a gooey centre and a slight crunch from the apples, this dessert oozes both texture and...
This chocolate muffin recipe is a sweet and delicious treat, with the addition of basil to add in a fresh herby flavour. If you're looking for something easy to make...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.