Prep : 10 Minutes
Cook : 20 Minutes
Serves : 4
- 500g boneless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 tbsp basil infused oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 25g fresh basil, reserve a few little leaves for garnish
- 6 tomatoes, halved (350g)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced (170g)
How to make this chicken kebab recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6
- Mix together the chicken, oil, vinegar and ¼ basil, shredded, season and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Place the tomatoes cut side up in a small roasting tin, sprinkle with garlic, remaining oil and vinegar and basil, roughly torn, season and roast for 20 minutes.
- Mix roughly with a spoon to break up the tomatoes.
- Thread the chicken and peppers onto 4 skewers and place under a preheated grill for 15 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked throughout.
- Serve with the tomato and basil compote.
Originating from Genoa, Italy, basil pesto sauce is a traditional Italian sauce that has become a favourite worldwide. Welcome to our simple, flavourful, and creamy basil pesto pasta recipe, a staple...
This delicious cheesy tagliatelle recipe will give you a tasty and healthy meal option which you will love for its delicious flavour, and of course, it’s the Basil which makes...
This chocolate pudding is a delicious dessert with a twist to wow your guests. With a gooey centre and a slight crunch from the apples, this dessert oozes both texture and...
This chocolate muffin recipe is a sweet and delicious treat, with the addition of basil to add in a fresh herby flavour. If you're looking for something easy to make...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.