Prep : 5 mins
Cook : 20 mins
Serves : 1
225g of Raw Tiger Prawns, fresh or frozen (if using frozen, defrost before using)
1 small onion, sliced thinly
Drizzle of sunflower oil
1 crushed garlic clove
1 small red chilli, seeds in if hot, seeds out if mild
160g frozen peas
Large handful of coriander
Serve with noodles or rice of your choice
Want to make this healthy meal at home? Our prawn and pea stir fry easy recipe is a tasty and quick lunch.
1) In a wok, heat sunflower oil over medium heat
2) Add the onion. Fry for 3-4 mins then add garlic and chilli.
3) Stir for another couple of mins, then add prawns.
4) Cook for another 3-4 mins until prawns are pink and cooked through.
5) Add the frozen peas, stir for another couple of mins.
6) Sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve your stir fry and prawns with favourite noodles or rice.
This spicy carrot and coriander soup is a wonderful heartwarming dish, perfect for any time of year. How to make spicy carrot and coriander soup: Preheat the oven to 200°C,...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.